Hopi Christmas Ornament

Hopi Christmas Ornament
Fun Ornament to Stitch

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Romanian Style Stitchings

During my stitching, I had a friend ask if I could make a Romanian Style Stitching for her using her Grandmother's Stitchings.  She had numerous Romanian designs and I was given permission by Pat B. to use her Grandmother's Romanian Designs. The Design aboveis what I did for her.  She loved it.


Pat's grandmother has been gone for quite awhile, but was very loved by her Granddaughter Pat.  This sampler has a saying which they would say in Church.  Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.  I have been in love with the Designs of her grandmother's and want to continue to honor her. 


I am not Romanian, I am actually Italian, Irish, Scottish, German from Russia and many others.  I tend to go for Native American,Celtic Designs, Romanian and would love some Russian Designs.  Quaker designs are gorgeous but seem to be so repetitive.  This next Design I have up for sale.  This design is $15. 

I will add more as time goes onwards.  I hope you enjoy this site as it progress'.

No comments:

Post a Comment